course, that everyone back a nice cute puppy wants a nice name for your pet. Everyone has a different idea of names, all of the name of the dog is the nett.Allerdings Choosing a name for ee puppy is not a decision, you should take on lightly. You do take the time to deal with the puppy before finally give him a name.
Some of the points you should consider, in the process of appointment are:
- The sex of the dog. This is important because you do not want a dog, a female name, or vice versa. If you are not sure, turn the puppy on its back if it were a pour Skrotum, between the legs from behind. If this is the case, then you know that you think of dogs nomspour dollars.
- The size of the dog. That does not mean that the size of the dog, since, if you take home, because all puppies are small dogs that you take into account the id of the dog when it is fully developed. A name like Goliath Chihuahua May a fun, but it could auchre a reflection on others think that you are also on the size of the dog. You mSincerely also avoid the name, babyish and your dog is far exceeded. A husky puppy may be soft, but it does not remain so long.
- sign. The name of your dog can be a character. The name of the dog killer or attacker, for example, each think it is a vicious dog. Scheißtn other hand, is a cover sheet should not be named Pookie or Maggie. You need a certain amount of time in search of the characteristics of the dog and see how vreceive it before you decide on a name.
- Easy to hear. The experts recommend the use of names with consonants such as "k". "t" and "d". Dogs can hear it above all other consonant sounds by using a name with the letters, it is easier to forming dog, his name. Keep the names short, so it's easy to say. If you are outside your dog will hear you call a lot easier if they have a short name for only one or two syllables. In the case of pure bred registered dogs, even if it is a long name for the recording, you can use that for those who are easy to explain. In dessustous, you do not have a name that they are in a predicament if you with a dog when it comes to other people.
- Stick to the name. If a name change does not stick and, after a few weeks. At this point, the dog probably knows his name and is confusing, if you are using a different name.
- Not to be confused with the arrangement of words. Remember the words that you need in training your dog, such as SIT, Fetch, Como, and residence. Try not to choose a name that is similar in its with one of these words. If you do, you have difficulties in training because the dog is unable to hear the different sounds.
For a huge database containing the names of the dog nice and young and other names of the dog Name of the dog seen http://www.Names-For-Dogs.Co.Uk